Love to design, draw or sketch? Here’s your chance to design a logo for Quilt Canada Conference to use on allQuilt Canada advertising and merchandise. We are offering a Northcott fat quarter bundle, the pattern "Fat Dominos" by Karen Bialik - The Fabric Addict,
a CQA/ACC Membership and recognition at conference for the chosen logo.
Guidelines are simple:
• Include the name “CQA/ACC Quilt Canada”.
• Do not include any dates or years.
• Use your design skills! Think of this as an opportunity to use your quilt design skills – consider line, shape, colour, value and balance.
• Think simple! Don’t add texture or get too detailed – otherwise it won’t work well in all media.
• Be creative! We want your idea to be one of a kind.
The chosen logo will be reviewed, and possibly adapted, by a professional graphic artist to ensure it is reproducible in all media including printing, clothing and digital media. The chosen logo will become the exclusive property of CQA/ACC.
Please photograph or scan your entry and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2015.
Contest sponsored by Northcott and Canadian Quilters Association/Association canadienne de la courtepointe.